We are looking for motivated individuals with strong work ethic looking for long-term employment in the landscape industry with opportunities for career growth and advancement within our company. We desire candidates who demonstrate reliability, integrity, commitment and who are looking to grow with our team!
Qualified Candidates have one year of landscape construction experience and are skilled to highly skilled laborers willing to work under the current site Foreman to be trained for advancement and/or to lead our next added construction crew. Experience is preferred, but we would be willing to train the right person.
Team members must be punctual, detail-oriented, have reliable transportation, be able to work outdoors in inclement weather, take direction well, and work as a part of a team to achieve common goals.
Experience in the following areas is desirable:
- flagstone and rock walls
- paver and block walls
- irrigation and drainage
- soil preparation and plant installation
- machine operator for Skid Steer and Excavator a PLUS!
The Landscape Construction Crew Person duties include, but are not limited to:
- Digging and trenching
- Planting and transplanting
- Setting of flagstone & pavers
- Construction of rock and block walls
- Assist with sprinkler, drainage and lighting installation and repair
- Assist with installation of fences
- Operate various tools and equipment, including: heavy equipment, chainsaws, jackhammers, laser levels, measurement equipment, shovels, hammers, drills, etc.
- General lifting, at least 75 lbs.
- Reliable transportation required (to our Bothell location or directly to the job sites)
- Must have a good attitude and work well with others.
- Must be personable and presentable since you will be working directly with customers.
- Must be willing to work hard at a steady pace doing physical work
- Must have a valid drivers license and a decent driving record.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent stamina is required
This is a full-time position, 40 hours/week. We are also flexible with a student’s schedule if part time hours are needed. This is a seasonal industry so during Fall/Winter hours may be reduced.